Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Another Stupid Person in the World


Well, Mocha again with this stupid girl that got my Pico ID off of somewhere, well... this is what the letter says:


Hello,we are sorry to inform you that some of your account data has been deleted,to help us retrieve it please fill out the information below :

Email :

Password :

Please fill out the informationquickly to reduce data loss,if you fail to inout the needed info your account will be banned/deleted.

Stupid right? When I started Pico the e-mail said "Our Pico Employees will NEVER ask you for any information, well this Pico/Girl asked for my information! Like really girl!





And so I sent a message to them(: Click the picture to see what it says... I was polite. So yea letter this girl to see what the heck is she all about... Probaly some old guy wanting a account to love! XD Well, whatever here's her/him Pico ID:Pico SĪ…pport™


So yea Mocha signing off XD

No comments:

Post a Comment